cm004 2016-09-15 Tuesday overview
- Please take this survey (yes of course it’s a Shiny app!):
- Accept our invitation to join the STAT545-UBC Organization.
- Find your personal repository. If your name is “Jennifer Bryan”, it will be named “bryan_jennifer”. In class, you are going to claim it!
- Watch the repository where we have class discussion in the Issues: https://github.com/STAT545-UBC/Discussion/issues. Unless your question is personal, please ask it there. You will get a faster, better answer and others will benefit. Search there (including closed issues) for lots of good info!
- R Markdown!!
- Care and feeding of data frames!
- First homework will be due midnight Tuesday September 20, but preferably before class. Go to office hours if struggling!
- Homework 01: Edit
README.md, use R Markdown to explore Gapminder