cm111 2016-12-01 Thursday overview
aspirational placeholder right now!
- Homework 8 Build a Shiny app: peer review open.
- Homework 9 Build your own R package is due next Monday, December 5, if you do it.
- Homework 10 Get data from the web is due the following Friday, December 9, if you do it, because we need to finalize marks.
- For the homework, I’ll offer lots of prompts, including what you see in last year’s version, so you can choose to work with a wrapped or unwrapped API or webscraping.
- This week is about accessing data from the web from R. In class, we’ll be mostly following materials prepared by Karthik Ram and Scott Chamberlain (rOpenSci) and Garrett Grolemund (Rstudio):